Just like many other games, Warframe comes with a leveling system. For those who have just started to play this game, it can be difficult for you to understand this leveling system. But to help you out, we have prepared a short Affinity guide. In this post, we will provide all the details you need to know about level progression in Warframe.
Warframe Affinity is the same as experience points in an RPG game. The only difference is the name.
After completing a mission, you will get to know the total XP you gained for your companion and the weapons you used. This XP shown to you after the completion of each mission is called affinity.
As you play the game, you will gain XP. The highest anyone can obtain is 30.
There are different ways through which you can earn XP. Some of the ways are:
- By killing enemies using your abilities or weapons
- By completing mission objectives
- By collecting affinity orb drops
- When your teammates closer to you within 50 meters kill enemies
How do you earn affinity?
When it comes to gaining XP for your companions, weapons, and Warframe, there are different rules followed by the game. Just so you know, Warframe and weapons can gain different XP points from the same mission.
Understanding the way affinity is awarded can prove to be useful later in the game. However, you don’t have to memorize each of these rules. Instead, you should use them as a guide.
- When you kill an enemy with Warframe, you are awarded 100% of the affinity from that kill to your Warframe.
- For all you’re actions, you get 25% of affinity to Warframe, whereas 75% of affinity is divided evenly among equipped weapons. However, the 75% division will change based on the number of weapons you have used. In most cases, you will have a melee, primary and secondary weapon. This means you will get 25% affinity for each. But in case, you have only a primary weapon, you will get the full 75% affinity. This can be useful if you want to level up your weapons quickly.
- When you kill an enemy using a weapon, you receive 50% of the affinity from that kill to the weapon you used and 50% to the Warframe.
In Warframe, you get rewarded when you play with other players. This is why you gain affinity when an ally closer to you within 50 meters kill enemies. In this case, you will both get the full affinity amounts from the kill. The affinity amount will not be split between the players. If there are more allies within the range, they will all get the full affinity amount.
This is why you should play in teams. This way you can also kill more enemies in less time. Also, you will get affinity when another player kills enemies.
After reading this article, the concept of affinity in Warframe should be clear to you. Now you can play the game and also ask your friends to join to reap the benefits together.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?