Gacha games are relatively new among the various gaming genres. However, they have been able to gain immense popularity in Japan and other regions of the world. Gacha games work on Gacha mechanics and it involves pulling out something like a toy-vending machine to receive some virtual random items like amours, costumes, and characters. You can build a world of fantasy with a team of strong characters. You would need real money or in-app currency to pull the Gacha. This is where the game becomes interesting. Gacha games are quite popular in recent times and the games have a solid fan base. The Gacha games have a particular play style that has old-school combat mechanics with numerous typed of special events. Today we are going to discuss the best Gacha games that you can try for yourself.
8 best Gacha games that everyone should play
These are some of the best Gacha games to play. You can choose any one of them and enjoy playing.
- Azur Lane– Azur Lane is one of the popular and oldest Gacha games available on iPhone and Android. It is a game of naval warfare equipped with Gacha mechanics. It is a mixed bag of various gaming genres like tactical games, RPGs, and 2D shooters. The interface of the game is very intuitive and it is easy to play. If you are new to the Gacha games, then you can choose Azure Lane as your pilot game. The game allows you to build your fleet from 300 types of warships that are collected from all over the world.
- Another Eden– This is a new game as compared to the others of this genre. This game has brought a completely new outlook to how we perceive the Gacha games. This game is not just about pulling Gacha but also about achieving the goal and the story. This game set you to embark on a journey that is ahead of space and time to protect the future. The game has an enchanting storyline and an RPG theme. The game is quite immersive and offers high-quality visuals to attract the players. For engaging gameplay, the game has a well-orchestrated theme and soundtrack.
- Dragalia Lost– You will never lose the charm of playing the game of Dragalia Lost even if you play it multiple times. It’s an RPG game with lots of actions. The dragons and humans come together to fight against their enemies. The player can conquer the enemies by using special armor and unique skills. The players get to earn rewards, which can be used for spinning the Gacha. Dragalia Lost is a story about the lost heroes, aliens, legends, and the thirst to dethrone the enemies. The best thing about this game is that there are more than 60 characters and you can achieve them by winning battles against the rival.
- Destiny Child– One of the addictive Gacha games is Destiny Child. This game is all about building your character using the in-game currency. When you play this game, you have to start your journey to become one of the most powerful Archfiend of the Internal Realm. Destiny Child has immersive artwork and stunning characters that are a prize to the eyes of the players. All the characters are thoughtfully created and you will surely love the various costumes that are available in the game.
- Tales of Erin– Tales of Erin is a complete Gacha game that players enjoy to the brim. The game consists of everything from fantasy, tactics to drama, and RPG action. The storyline of the game is from ancient Japan, where there is a cold war between the human world and God. The game is exciting with anime-styled scenes and attractive music that goes perfectly with the gaming environment. The superb voice acting by the characters are also worth a mention. The game is adorned with intense visuals and 3D animations that every player would love.
- Gacha World– This is one of the high-rated games available on the Play Store. The game is addictive for all players and it is all about the Gacha system. The game is equipped with lots of anime characters and you can even create your characters by battling Raid Bosses and farming quests. Your task is to save the world from corruption by understanding the character’s story and earning reward points. When you have enough amount of currency, you can enter the world of Gacha and choose from a troop of more than 90 characters.
- Bleach Brave souls– If you are fond of the Gacha games, you will love playing BLEACH Brave Souls. The game is based on the various characters from the Bleach universe with unique skills and special moves. You are allowed to build the characters further on your own and create the army of warriors the way you want. If you want to build characters with social abilities, you would have to achieve in-game rewards. When you get the rewards, you can use it to spin the Gacha and get the favorite outfit armor and anime characters.
- The Alchemist Code– The Alchemist Code has every potential to be known as the best Gacha-styled game. The game has many tactical elements, Japanese Mobile Strategy RPGs, a powerful background score, and the best graphics. In this game, you need to master the arcane power of Alchemy and bring a change to the future. For performing the task smoothly, you have more than 50 characters that are developed intricately. You are allowed to collect the characters and release a new powerful avatar with remarkable abilities. It is a thrilling game with exciting elements and various genres.
All the games mentioned above are compatible with the iPhone as well as Android devices. These games are not only equipped with Gacha mechanics, but they have interesting storylines with a huge range of characters. It is advisable to use the Gacha system through the in-game currency instead of spending real money on buying outfits and characters.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?